- Storage space is limited, so please minimize items brought to the hospital.
- 2-3 changes of clothing. Clothing may not have inappropriate language, pictures or promote any gang affiliation. Clothing may not have strings or excessive metal decorations.
- 3-4 changes of full coverage sleepwear to be worn in bedrooms only.
- A sweatshirt or lightweight jacket.
- Athletic shoes, without laces. Velcro closure athletic shoes are recommended.
- Females must wear wireless bras. Sports bras are recommended.
- Slippers to wear in the hospital.
NOTE: Clothing that is excessively loose, tight or revealing will not be permitted.
Do NOT Bring
- Toiletry items – (Sonora provides toiletry items, including razors, for personal hygiene.) Not permitted are sponges, aerosols, mouthwash with alcohol and hand sanitizer.
- Weapons of any kind
- Cords, belts, suspenders, string or rope
- Excessive metal decoration, multiple zippers on clothing, or metal on hair bands
- Sharps, including metal, glass, ceramic or plastic. No razors, underwire bras, spiral bound notebooks, metal watch bands, pins, nail clippers, metal files, scissors or soda cans
- Jewelry, except for a single wedding band and a single pair of post earrings
- Alcohol or alcohol-containing liquids, drugs, tobacco, nicotine products or other smoking materials. No e-cigarettes
- Shoes or boots with steel toes or laces
- No hats, bandannas or sunglasses allowed in the building
- Plastic bags, bags with straps, or backpacks (luggage will be secured by staff)
- Electronic or battery-operated equipment (computer, iPod, electric toothbrush, cell phones, electronic games, curling irons, hair dryers, etc.)
- Writing utensils
- Musical instruments
- Outside food or drink (unless ordered or approved by staff)
- Stuffed animals, blankets or pillows
NOTE: For safety purposes, Sonora reserves the right to decide what items a patient may have in their possession during hospitalization.
24-hour patient services help line: (520) 214-0211 Email Us